Fees at Regents Park Christian School are as follows:
Tuition fees* (per year)
* Please note that students on certain visas incur a higher fee because they do not attract government funding.
The school also offers fee assistance where required.
For more information on tuition fees please contact the school office on 9644 5144.
Sundry/other activity fees
Fees for sundry/other activities, e.g. excursions, sporting events etc., are charged from time to time as they relate to an individual student's activities within school community. A statement of sundry charges will be mailed to each family at the commencement of every term.
How to pay
In order to help parents to pay their fees in the most convenient way possible, the school offers a wide variety of payment facilities for tuition and other like fees. These methods include:
1. : the school accepts payment using EFTPOS or credit card (Visa and MasterCard). Parents can pay online using credit card, at the school office using either debit or credit card or over the phone using credit card. Parents can also fill in their credit card details on their fee statement(s) and return it to the school for processing. Alternatively, parents can elect to have their credit card automatically charged by the school, either on a monthly basis or once a term. Please contact the school office for more details.
2. : the school has established a BPAY facility to enable fees to be paid using telephone and/or internet banking. When parents receive their tuition fee statements, the Biller Code and Reference will be clearly displayed to enable easy payment using BPAY.
3. Direct Credit: parents wishing to pay their fees directly into the school’s bank account should contact the office for more information.
4. Centrepay: parents who receive payments from Centrelink can elect to have a set amount of their payment paid directly into the school’s bank account for their fees. To find out more, please contact the school for more information.
5. Direct Debit: the school has the facility to direct debit fees from a nominated bank account on a periodic basis. The school processes direct debits weekly, fortnightly, monthly (either the 15th, 20th, or last day of the month) and termly (on the date that tuition fees are due). Please contact the school for more information.
6. Cash / cheque / money order: fees can be paid over the counter in the school office using cash or cheque. Parents should make all cheques out to Christian Community School Limited. Cheques may also be sent to the school by mail.
P: (02) 9644 5144 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | A: 59 Regent Street, Regents Park, NSW, 2143